LEADING PAIN SPECIALIST Dr Andrzej Krol, who has been teaching USG & X-ray guided procedures for over 15 years in UK and Europe, is delighted to be offering a new private service with a special focus on Radiofrequency Ablation of Shoulder, Knee and Hip Joints for patients suffering with chronic pain.
Dr Krol is currently accepting referrals for these interventions at Parkside Hospital, Wimbledon and Spire St Anthony's Hospital, Surrey.
Other areas of special interest for Dr Krol in his private pain practice:
- diagnosis and treatment of peripheral nerve entrapment's
- ultrasound guided interventions: Peripheral nerve blocks, trigger point blocks, fascial plane blocks
- sympathetic blocks: stellate ganglion, lumbar sympathectomy, coeliac plexus, superior hypogastric, ganglion impar.
- spinal pain - cervical, thoracic, lumbar, sacral including selective nerve roots blocks, epiduroscopy
- Radiofrequency and Pulsed Radiofrequency procedures including: lower back, neck, pelvis, shoulder hip and knee joints OA (osteoarthritis)
- Cancer pain
- Peripheral neuromodulation, including external neuromodulation treatments with the new Remedius ExStim Pro device.